Do you ever find yourself struggling to come up with prompt ideas on the spot during a session? IGOTCHU. We have allllll been there.
Believe it or not — Sometimes, the sillier the better!
These are my favorite prompts to do with my couples and we always have a BLAST. You will laugh, they will laugh, and it will be a hoot! Take a peek at these suggestions below and give them a whirl!
Ready? Set? LET’S GO!
- Frolic towards/away from me while bumping hips
- Drunk walk towards me while wrapped in each others arms
- Pretend you’re in the middle of Antarctica. Stand bellybutton to belly button and warm each other up as fast as you can
- Barrel roll – roll around on the ground on top of each other
- Stand as close as you can facing each other, pull your heads back as far as you can, close your eyes, and slowly try to touch your noses together
- Walk toward me hand-in-hand while leaning into each others shoulders
- Whisper your favorite snack in his/her ear in your silliest voice
- Walk towards me in slow motion while flirting hard with one another
- Machine gun kisses — Kiss him/her all over the face as fast as you can
- Stand closely facing in the same direction, wrap your arms up like pretzels and sway side to side
- Practice for your first dance and slow dance together
- Have one person walk in front of the other leading, hand in hand, them while looking back every so often
- Run towards me with arms behind each other’s waists
- Stand hand in hand facing each other and spin in circles like school children
- Run up from behind and give a surprise bear hug
Hopefully there are some new ideas here for ya! Now get out there and put these to use. Go get ’em, tiger!